Call 07969 408087

New Installations

All new electrical work in domestic properties which includes a new circuit, consumer unit, change in protective devices or work in special locations such as bathrooms or rooms containing a bath or shower needs to be notified to your Local Authority Building Control this is statutory law.  Any of the above work Safe Home Electrical carry out for our customers is notified to the Local Authority via our competent person scheme provider Elecsa.

For anyone considering any electrical work in their property it is highly recommended they use an approved contractor from the Electrical Competent Person.